Mission (what drives our activity?)
To foster a spirit of optimism, aspiration, fulfilment, co-operation and achievement within young people by setting and delivering on high expectations.
Focus on enabling everyone involved in the trust schools that serve the different religious, ethnic and cultural communities making up Bradford to share experience and skills and offer children a broad community perspective at the heart of their education. This will develop pupils who are well-rounded, socially aware, skilled citizens, proud to build a magnificent future for their area.
To use the real and deep expertise in the primary phase to make a significant contribution towards improving schools in the trust and locality by building a collaborative community of practitioners with outstanding expertise across all areas.
Vision (our best selves)
Effectively led schools working together, sharing resources, experience and skills at many levels that continually develops potential for all children as learners and citizens. We secure this whilst retaining the particular identities and strengths of individual schools; we do not take a standardising or an ‘identikit’ approach.
Core Values (what standards do we hold ourselves to?)
- The learner is at the heart of all we do;
- A belief in the ability of all pupils; a relentless focus on high expectations, achievement and a commitment to provide support for excellent academic progress;
- The value of well-rounded individuals developed through creativity in the curriculum that allows the development of broader skills and attributes including those less easy to measure;
- Support for all who work in our schools, linked to continuous professional development opportunities, promoting success for learners in the trust;
- A commitment to partnership with families and the wider community;
- The promotion of community cohesion, citizenship and mutual respect;
- An emphasis on the importance of transitions between education settings and the creation of a seamless learning journey;
- The trust will follow a moral approach, based on inclusive educational values.
We are committed to building success for all our learners, promoting a sense of pride in their heritage and identity as citizens.
All our young people will become:
- Successful life-long learners who remain curious, enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
Our learning community will:
- Value, respect and support the individual and collective needs of all learners.
- Provide an education of excellence to enable all learners to make the very best use of their individual talents and abilities.
- Maintain a broad, balanced, creative and appropriately challenging curriculum catering for the needs of all students.
- Encourage learners to take pride in their membership of the school community and to contribute to the running of the school.
- Provide and maintain a safe, caring and stimulating physical, social and learning environment.
- Engage with parents, the community and partner schools to improve educational outcomes for all, valuing equally the contribution of all stakeholders to our success.
- Respect, value and celebrate the diversity of local, national and global communities.
- Employ all staff according to national and local authority terms and conditions as a minimum, engaging with relevant professional associations.
- Promote job satisfaction and security and a commitment to ongoing continuous professional development for all staff.
- Share a whole-hearted commitment to well-being for all.