Byron Primary School
Byron is a happy and harmonious school where children, parents and staff are working together to empower the Citizens of the Future. We are absolutely committed to ensuring that our children acquire the skills to be tolerant, respectful and successful members of Society. At Byron we place great emphasis upon developing children’s resilience and self esteem and on widening their horizons to some of the opportunities that will await them in the adult world of work.
At Byron we love to give the children every opportunity to develop a wide range of talents and interests. Every Autumn we hold a Byron’s got Talent show and encourage the children to work together to perform in front of the school. The range and depth of talents is always amazing! Our children and our parents are the real strength of the school and we enjoy opportunities to involve our parents in their children’s learning and to participate in our Social events. The Byron Fairs at Christmas and in the Summer are events not to be missed!
Denholme Primary School
We want our school to be a happy and safe community which provides the foundations for lifelong learning by developing creative, resilient, aspirational learners ready to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
We aim to:
- support children to be aspirational and provide them with the skills and knowledge that they need to achieve their goals and develop their talents.
- provide children with exciting learning opportunities which allow them to apply their skills, show independence, communicate effectively and become creative problem solvers ready for ‘real life’.
- be an inclusive, caring school at the heart of our village and the Bradford community
- have positive relationships between children, parents, staff and governors which enable us to work together to provide the best outcomes for our children.
- provide opportunities for spiritual and moral development to create emotionally literate children who value people whatever their race, religion, culture or ability
Fearnville Primary School
At Fearnville we believe all children will succeed.
Working closely with families, sharing our ethos and vision, we are building a sound foundation for our children’s learning and development. We will achieve this through a calm, happy, learning environment, which meets children’s social and emotional needs. Our excellent staff engage in curriculum design to ensure it excites and motivates children’s learning. We aim to instill a love of life long learning that develops the whole child.
Lapage Primary School and Nursery
The vision for Lapage:
Working together with our community to raise the expectations and achievements of pupils, we will build the skills for successful citizenship.
Our aims to reach our goal:
- To be a school which fosters a climate of mutual respect where all people are listened to and valued.
- To work as a team to create a positive environment in which all members of the school community are encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
- To be a school where everyone takes responsibility for their own actions and is committed to the development of the school.
- To develop self esteem for all children and staff through celebrating our success and the achievement of personal goals
- To develop a rich learning environment, creating and taking opportunities and learning with and from each other.
- To create a friendly, caring and safe environment which is stimulating and secure and caters for all people’s needs
Parkwood Primary School
At Parkwood we aim to provide our children with the best possible education and to develop the whole child during their time with us. Our aim is to serve our community by providing an education of the highest quality. This is achieved through a happy, stimulating learning environment where excellent staff and resources ensure the children achieve their potential. We believe that this is achieved through a close trusting relationship between home and school, working together at all times to promote the vision, aims and ethos of the school and community.